We're excited to inform everyone that the Cove is open. - Face mask required to enter and when moving about the Post - Please practice social distancing, no more than 6 people at a table
Public Welcomed! Friday, June 11, 2021 / 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM / Ticket details available soon.
The Veteran's Cove North East EntranceA place where we gather as comrades. One of our common bonds is sharing stories of our military service with family and friends. Join us at the Veteran's Cove and check us out on FaceBook!!
Please keep our sick comrades in your prayers:
- Andy Swan has stage 4 pancreatic cancer and is in hospice.
- Jim Champion: Back surgery - doing well.
- Mae Murphy: Prayers
Please keep those who have pasted in your prayers:
- Mel Peacock
- Dwight Pfeil
At the April Post meeting the following people were elected as offices and trustees:
Congratulations to all.
- Commander: Jay Silvers
- SR Vice Commander: Micky Brooks
- JR Vice Commander: Raul Villarreal
- Quartermaster: Jim VanTiem
- Chaplain: Stanley Gadawski
- Post 3 year Trustee: Patrick Stasinski
- Home Board 3 year Trustee: Jeff Atwood
- Canteen 3 year Trustee: Bill Fuller
- Canteen 2 year Trustee: Brandon Swarmer
The Program of Comprehensive Assistance for Family CaregiversWe recognize the important role of family caregivers in supporting the health and wellness of Veterans. Find out if you may be eligible and how to apply for the Program of Comprehensive Assistance for Family Caregivers (PCAFC).
...we want to welcome today's military service members into our ranks to become part of our elite group.
WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War, Persian Gulf War, Kosovo, War in Afghanistan, War in Iraq, War on Global Terror and other Peace-Keeping Expeditionary Campaigns throughout the globe.